Manufacturing & Distribution
We assist manufacturing and distribution clients—large and small, public and private—with business guidance and skilled legal counsel to reach their goals and strategic objectives.
These companies are faced with a plethora of agreements, negotiations and transactions every day. As trusted advisors, we help them with all the aspects of their business and legal concerns to help maintain their efficient operations.
Some of our services for these companies include:
- Supply and distribution agreements
- Risk management
- Real estate negotiations
- Labor and employment agreements and disputes
- Contract negotiations
Recent Manufacturing & Distribution Representative Matters
- Represented the developer in the acquisition and development of a multi-building industrial business park, including a multi-building lease with an international chemical manufacturing company.
- Represented an international plastics and chemicals manufacturer and distributor in the acquisition, lease and rail service of a build-to-suit, rail-served industrial distribution center.
- Represented an owner of a lighting poles and standards manufacturing business in the acquisition of outstanding partnership interests from the remaining owners.
- Represented manufacturer of light poles and standards in secured line of credit to finance acquisition of outstanding ownership interests.
- Ongoing representation of Houston based private equity fund in connection with its investment in, among other companies, a pipe and tubing company, a specialized commercial HVAC company and a trucking fleet service company. Currently, represent each of such portfolio companies in various matters and transactions.