We represent clients in transactions involving technology and intellectual property, including joint development projects, collaboration arrangements, IP licensing, manufacturing, distribution and strategic sourcing agreements.
When disputes arise, we have provided resolution and litigation services, including defending trade secrets, trademarks and non-compete claims. Our strategic thinking, skillful planning and attention to detail allow us to provide practical solutions for our clients.
Our areas of experience in this industry include:
- Litigation services
- Contract negotiations
- Employment-related issues
- Partnership disputes
- Corporate restructuring
Recent Technology Representative Matters
- Represented a Texas-based IT services and support company in connection with the divestiture of company assets to a global provider of IT business solutions.
- Represented a Houston-based software developer in capital formation and general contract negotiations.
- Represented oil and gas technology company in its recapitalization with existing investors.
- Represented private company seeking to raise money to develop an app relating to logistics.
- Represented private company seeking to raise $20 million to distribute film, television and music content on an online platform.