Mergers & Acquisitions
Closing the deal: Bringing entities together.
Mergers and acquisitions and corporate restructuring represent a large part of the corporate finance world—and our practice. As partners with our clients, we guide them through the complexities of the deal with sound advice, creative solutions and an efficient business approach.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Due diligence
- Transaction financing
- Transaction structure
- Definitive agreements
Recent Mergers & Acquisitions Representative Matters
- Ongoing representation of a Chinese based company in connection with its international expansion strategy for export of agricultural related products (including capital raises and restructure transaction in anticipation of capital raises).
- Ongoing representation of a private equity backed company in the workforce third-party administrator and toxicology lab business in multiple acquisitions in furtherance of their growth by acquisition strategy.
- Represented a Houston-based entrepreneur in connection with the strategic restructure of personal investments in over 60 entities involving land development, retail, private equity, specialty finance, oil and gas, industrial and build-to-suit.
- Represented oil and gas firm in the acquisition of several related oil and gas related technology businesses.
- Represented Integra Realty Resources – Houston and IRR-OC (real estate appraisal and services companies) in the sale of their businesses to Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL).