Mergers & Acquisitions
Closing the deal: Bringing entities together.
Mergers and acquisitions and corporate restructuring represent a large part of the corporate finance world—and our practice. As partners with our clients, we guide them through the complexities of the deal with sound advice, creative solutions and an efficient business approach.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Due diligence
- Transaction financing
- Transaction structure
- Definitive agreements
Recent Mergers & Acquisitions Representative Matters
- Represented a private equity purchaser of a controlling interest in an oilfield trucking business located in California.
- Represented an owner of a lighting poles and standards manufacturing business in the acquisition of outstanding partnership interests from the remaining owners.
- Represented the owner and operator of bulk storage facilities in the acquisition of a 430,000 barrel storage facility and terminal and the acquisition of approximately 220 acres of undeveloped real property for future development.
- Represented a provider of VoIP voice and data services in the merger with a value added retailer of VoIP services in another market.
- Represented the minority owner and operator of free standing emergency centers in the sale of the membership interests to a national hospital operating company.