Mergers & Acquisitions
Closing the deal: Bringing entities together.
Mergers and acquisitions and corporate restructuring represent a large part of the corporate finance world—and our practice. As partners with our clients, we guide them through the complexities of the deal with sound advice, creative solutions and an efficient business approach.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Due diligence
- Transaction financing
- Transaction structure
- Definitive agreements
Recent Mergers & Acquisitions Representative Matters
- Representation of a Houston-based veterinary practice in its sale.
- Represented the founder and owner of a steel processing facility in the sale of substantially all of the assets of the business and lease of the related real property to a national steel distribution company.
- Represented the founders of a privately owned mortgage origination and servicing business in the exercise of an option to sell a portion of their remaining interest in the company after a majority interest was acquired by an independent investor.
- Represented the owners of a chemical packaging and distribution business in the sale to a private equity controlled company, including negotiation and implementation of risk abatement for environmentally impacted real estate.
- Represented the buyers of a controlling interest in a privately owned manufacturer and distributor of high pressure valves and manifolds.