Helping clients achieve their goals by covering the entire spectrum of commercial real estate representation.
Agile and adept, we apply creative thinking, teamwork and the necessary resources to deliver the best outcome and value to our clients. We represent corporations, institutional owners and developers at the local, national and international level, and we are here to help you.
Our areas of experience include:
- Large-scale transactions where we navigate the complexities of land sale and purchase, financing, entity creation and more
- Structuring land ownership agreements, contractor negotiations, infrastructure development and issue management
- Mixed-use developments involving multiple parties and land types
- Litigation and conflict resolution and efficient case planning
- Public-private partnerships, expediting capital projects and reducing capital costs in complex and detailed real estate structures
Recent Real Estate Representation Representative Matters
- Represented an oil and gas processing company in the sale of 44 acres of property along with related operating assets in Baytown, Texas, to a newly-formed portfolio company focused on purchasing and developing refined-products logistics and processing assets.
- Represented private developer in land swap transaction with local tax increment zone for relocation and extension of street rights of way in mixed use project.
- Represented the developer of a 30-acre mixed use development in College Station, Texas, including multifamily, hospitality and retail components.
- Represented the developer of master-planned communities in the purchase of raw land for residential construction.
- Represented local business in the sale of multiple acres in Houston for the development of apartment complex.