Helping clients achieve their goals by covering the entire spectrum of commercial real estate representation.
Agile and adept, we apply creative thinking, teamwork and the necessary resources to deliver the best outcome and value to our clients. We represent corporations, institutional owners and developers at the local, national and international level, and we are here to help you.
Our areas of experience include:
- Large-scale transactions where we navigate the complexities of land sale and purchase, financing, entity creation and more
- Structuring land ownership agreements, contractor negotiations, infrastructure development and issue management
- Mixed-use developments involving multiple parties and land types
- Litigation and conflict resolution and efficient case planning
- Public-private partnerships, expediting capital projects and reducing capital costs in complex and detailed real estate structures
Recent Real Estate Representation Representative Matters
- Represented developer in drafting subdivision restrictions and related property owner association governance documents.
- Represented real estate developers in the acquisition of raw land for residential construction.
- Represented the buyer of a privately-owned golf course in Austin County, Texas.
- Represented the borrower in a $65 million refinancing of the retail component of a mixed-used development.
- Represented the developer in the acquisition and development of a multi-building industrial business park, including a multi-building lease with an international chemical manufacturing company.