Helping clients achieve their goals by covering the entire spectrum of commercial real estate representation.
Agile and adept, we apply creative thinking, teamwork and the necessary resources to deliver the best outcome and value to our clients. We represent corporations, institutional owners and developers at the local, national and international level, and we are here to help you.
Our areas of experience include:
- Large-scale transactions where we navigate the complexities of land sale and purchase, financing, entity creation and more
- Structuring land ownership agreements, contractor negotiations, infrastructure development and issue management
- Mixed-use developments involving multiple parties and land types
- Litigation and conflict resolution and efficient case planning
- Public-private partnerships, expediting capital projects and reducing capital costs in complex and detailed real estate structures
Recent Real Estate Representation Representative Matters
- Negotiation of Chapter 380 and development and reimbursement agreements with various utility districts and private water and wastewater service providers.
- Represented the purchaser of waterfront property adjacent to the Port of Texas City from a subsidiary of Dow Corning.
- Preparation of restrictive covenants for master-planned mixed-use communities in Dallas-Fort Worth region, including various subordinate restrictive covenants and condominium documentations.
- Representation of a developer and operator of multi-unit Alzheimer’s residential facilities
- Representation of the developer of a multi-phase, mixed-use, urban infill development in the negotiation of the underlying development services agreement and the negotiation of a long-term lease agreement with a regional grocer as the key tenant for the first phase.