Helping clients achieve their goals by covering the entire spectrum of commercial real estate representation.
Agile and adept, we apply creative thinking, teamwork and the necessary resources to deliver the best outcome and value to our clients. We represent corporations, institutional owners and developers at the local, national and international level, and we are here to help you.
Our areas of experience include:
- Large-scale transactions where we navigate the complexities of land sale and purchase, financing, entity creation and more
- Structuring land ownership agreements, contractor negotiations, infrastructure development and issue management
- Mixed-use developments involving multiple parties and land types
- Litigation and conflict resolution and efficient case planning
- Public-private partnerships, expediting capital projects and reducing capital costs in complex and detailed real estate structures
Recent Real Estate Representation Representative Matters
- Representation of the developer of a multi-phase, mixed-use, urban infill development in Houston.
- Representation of a developer and operator of multi-unit residential facilities.
- Represented a North American midstream energy logistics and infrastructure company in connection with securing a long-term ground lease covering approximately 75 acres of unimproved land for the development and operation of a rail terminal.
- Represented the developer of a 30-acre mixed use development in College Station, Texas, including multifamily, hospitality and retail components.
- Preparation of condominium declaration and related governance documents for mixed-use condominium project in Houston.