Of Counsel, Litigation Group
Jill Willard Young
A litigator with more than two decades of experience, Jill Willard Young represents clients in commercial and civil litigation matters, as well as probate litigation.
Areas of Focus
- Probate, wills, estate and trust litigation
- Guardianship litigation
- Estate planning and administration
- Commercial and civil litigation
- Capital campaign member for “Make Room for the Future” Presbyterian School
- Co-Chair for Corporate Sponsorship Program, PS
- Chair for various workshops and events, Presbyterian School
- Advancement Committee – St. Luke’s UMC
- Admissions Advocates, Presbyterian School
- Annual Fund Captain, Episcopal High School
- Past President, Texas Exes – Houston Chapter
- Lecturer, South Texas College of Law Continuing Legal Education Programs
Awards & Recognitions
An attorney for more than 20 years, Jill has tried cases to verdict in all areas of the law. She represents trustees, administrators, executors, beneficiaries and guardians in litigation concerning trusts, wills, gifts, estates and guardianships.
Jill recognizes that most clients who need her guidance have experienced one of life’s most emotional events. She strives to provide compassionate counsel and tenacity in working through complex issues frequently found in estates that can hold significant liquid assets, real estate, corporations, and family businesses.
She also focuses her practice on commercial litigation matters and represents businesses and individuals in disputes involving contracts, fraud, misrepresentation, breach of fiduciary duty, and administration litigation claims.
- JD, South Texas College of Law, National Order of the Barristers
- BS, University of Texas at Austin
- Houston Bar Association
- Texas Bar Association
- Disability and Elder Law Attorneys Association
- Attorneys in Tax and Probate
- Adjunct Professor, South Texas College of Law
- Texas Exes Business Network Advisory Board