Houston is home to some of the world’s largest and most prestigious medical institutions, as well as individual practices and medical equipment companies.
We are proud to represent many healthcare providers with business counsel, transactional services and litigation services. With our efficient structure and cost-effective approach, we deliver a healthy dose of business and legal value to help our clients stay focused on their mission of delivering health and wellness.
Some of the services we have provided to health care clients includes:
- General business services
- Employment-related issues
- Litigation and conflict resolution
- Real estate transactions
Recent Healthcare Representative Matters
- Representation of a medical group in connection with the organization and capitalization of an entity for physicians to invest proceeds and negotiation of a subsequent joint venture with a major hospital system to open and operate a new freestanding emergency and urgent care facility.
- Represented the minority owner and operator of free standing emergency centers in the sale of the membership interests to a national hospital operating company.
- Represented regional sponsor and developer of free standing emergency departments in connection with a consolidating restructure transaction in anticipation of a sale of the consolidated enterprise.
- Represented regional sponsor and developer of free standing emergency departments in multiple capital raises through private placements under Regulation D of the Securities Act of 1933.
- Represented a developer in connection with the acquisition of raw land and development of stand-alone acute and emergency care medical facilities throughout Texas.