Manufacturing & Distribution
We assist manufacturing and distribution clients—large and small, public and private—with business guidance and skilled legal counsel to reach their goals and strategic objectives.
These companies are faced with a plethora of agreements, negotiations and transactions every day. As trusted advisors, we help them with all the aspects of their business and legal concerns to help maintain their efficient operations.
Some of our services for these companies include:
- Supply and distribution agreements
- Risk management
- Real estate negotiations
- Labor and employment agreements and disputes
- Contract negotiations
Recent Manufacturing & Distribution Representative Matters
- Represented Better Bags, Inc. (a distributor of plastic bags used in the supermarket industry) in the sale of substantially all of its assets to Hercules Poly, Inc.
- Represented named beneficiary and daughter of a major steel manufacturer in obtaining multi-million dollar settlement of her father’s estate.
- Represented a private elevator manufacturing company in connection with a $36,000,000 asset sale to a publicly-traded Swedish industrial manufacturing company.
- Represented a specialty drill bit manufacturing company in a $37,000,000 merger transaction.
- Represented the developer in the acquisition and development of a multi-building industrial business park, including a multi-building lease with an international chemical manufacturing company.