Our extensive real estate practice is built on a strong foundation of experience in all facets of the industry. We advise developers, investors, lenders and business users in the acquisition, development, financing, sale and leasing of real estate.
Our team has supported clients in the office and commercial, residential, mixed-use and industrial real estate segments. Additionally, our real estate litigation services have included representation of developers, owners and managers of commercial real estate in state and federal court, including tenant disputes, easement and restrictive covenant enforcement, deed restrictions enforcement, condemnation, adverse possession, construction litigation, lien enforcement and creditor bankruptcy representation.
Some of our services for these companies include:
- Large-scale transactions where we navigate the complexities of land sale and purchase, financing, entity creation and more
- Structuring land ownership agreements, contractor negotiations, infrastructure development and issue management
- Mixed-use developments involving multiple parties and land types
- Litigation and conflict resolution and efficient case planning
- Public-private partnerships, expediting capital projects and reducing capital costs in complex and detailed real estate structures
Recent Real Estate Representative Matters
- Represented Kirby Grove Lofts Venture, LLC, an affiliate of Midway, in the refinancing of the Avenue Grove multifamily development. The Lender was Wells Fargo.
- Represented Elite Street Capital Waterstone Equity DE, LLC, in a debt refinance of apartments in Baltimore County, Maryland. The Lender was The Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation (Freddie Mac) and the Loan Servicer was Greystone Servicing Company, LLC.
- Represented Midway in the refinancing of their construction loan into permanent financing for the 100 Park multifamily development at Century Square in College Station, Texas.
- Represented a residential subdivision developer in the acquisition of an approximately 88-acre tract of land in Collin County, Texas, and drafted and negotiated the development and construction agreements, off-site easements and related agreements, and public improvement district restrictions and documentation.