Our extensive real estate practice is built on a strong foundation of experience in all facets of the industry. We advise developers, investors, lenders and business users in the acquisition, development, financing, sale and leasing of real estate.
Our team has supported clients in the office and commercial, residential, mixed-use and industrial real estate segments. Additionally, our real estate litigation services have included representation of developers, owners and managers of commercial real estate in state and federal court, including tenant disputes, easement and restrictive covenant enforcement, deed restrictions enforcement, condemnation, adverse possession, construction litigation, lien enforcement and creditor bankruptcy representation.
Some of our services for these companies include:
- Large-scale transactions where we navigate the complexities of land sale and purchase, financing, entity creation and more
- Structuring land ownership agreements, contractor negotiations, infrastructure development and issue management
- Mixed-use developments involving multiple parties and land types
- Litigation and conflict resolution and efficient case planning
- Public-private partnerships, expediting capital projects and reducing capital costs in complex and detailed real estate structures
Recent Real Estate Representative Matters
- Represented an affiliate entity of client in connection with the sale of approximately 2.36 acres of raw land in Montgomery County, Texas, to be developed into a car wash.
- Represented an affiliate entity of client in connection with the acquisition of 110 platted, but undeveloped lots located in Huffman, Harris County, Texas.
- Represented a residential subdivision developer and homebuilder of the acquisition and development of raw land and developed lots in the Houston, Austin, San Antonio and Dallas/Fort Worth building markets to provide additional housing options to suburban communities.