Expert Panel Discussion, Organized by The Entrepreneurship Institute: “How to Differentiate and Strategically Win Business in Challenging Markets”
In highly competitive and volatile markets, companies often struggle to establish unique and differentiated brand positions. Prospective clients consider most providers as relative equals and do everything they can to commoditize vendors and apply downward price pressures. Whether you sell products or services, you can reverse these perceptions with proven strategies. Learn tips and strategies to win new business from a successful multi-industry sales panel.
In this session, we will discuss strategies to optimize your brand position, go-to-market strategy and sales approach. We will also explore how to grow your business and the issues that arise as companies grow in size. Growth discussions will include the sales organization and process, building customer relationships, understanding the support needed in regards to employees, identifying areas that need triage and areas of opportunity to profit in the new market reality.
• Jonathan Fisher, Chairman & CEO, BrandExtract
• Lance Cumberland, Senior Vice President, Bank of America Merrill Lynch
• Chris Hanslik, Firm Chairman, BoyarMiller
• Alex Howard, Managing Director, Stout Risius Ross
• Rusty Smith, President, The Center for Growth
• Dave Stump, Vice President, Pierpont Communications Inc.
• Josh Tabin, Managing Director, VCFO
• Jason Wright, Territory Sales Manager, All Covered