Workshop: How to Sell Your Business for the Best Price and Terms Workshop
The sale of your business will probably the most important financial transaction of your life. Yet, most business owners do not have the knowledge and experience in the technical aspects or the process of a business sale that would allow them to get the full value for their business.
This workshop provides you the information and perspective so that you can avoid the pitfalls that prevent you from getting the best price and terms of your business.
$195 – Primary Attendee
$50 – Each Additional Attendee
Boyar Miller is a sponsor of this event and is pleased to offer friends of the firm and clients a complimentary registration for this workshop. Please call 832.615.4284 to obtain our sponsor code so you may register online free of charge.
Attend this workshop and you will learn:
- What are your choices for the sale or succession of your business? How do assure the deal is consistent with your goals and minimizes the taxes that you could pay?
- How you maximize the value if you sell by positioning and presenting your company in a manner that clearly demonstrates its future potential.
- Who are the best buyers and how do you find them? How do you take advantage of current market conditions to maximize value?
- How do you prepare your company for sale or succession? What are the potential unresolved organizational, ownership, operational, environmental issues that can significantly affect value?
- What is the critical step by step process that allows you to maintain control of the sale, minimize disruption and maintain confidentiality?
This workshop has been successfully run by Lexbridge International for over 10 years throughout the world with over 1,000 satisfied attendees. Multimedia based case studies are used to enhance our attendee’s educational experience.
Founded in 1989, Lexbridge International Mergers and Acquisitions Group offers comprehensive, global investment banking services for mergers and acquisitions; corporate finance, including private placement of debt and equity; and strategic partnerships and joint ventures. The firm has deal Offices in Boston, Toronto, Houston, and Washington, DC, and affiliate partnerships in Europe, Asia and South America.