Associate, Litigation Group
Brandon Cofield is a member of BoyarMiller’s Litigation Group and has experience working in probate, trust, and fiduciary litigation matters.
Additionally, he has represented clients at all stages of litigation for matters involving pipelines, bridge designs, construction defects, and change order disputes.
He is skilled at legal research and discovery and enjoys working as part of a team to identify potential opportunities and to develop case strategies.
- JD, Texas A&M University School of Law
- MPH, University of Kentucky, Master of Public Health, Health Behavior and Health Policy Law
- BS, University of Minnesota
- Houston Bar Association
- Houston Lawyer’s Association
- Texas Probate Law American Inn of Court
- Texas Young Lawyers Association, Director
- Disability and Elder Law Attorney Association - Board Member
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Greater Houston, Big Brother Mentor
- Rotary Club of Houston, Director
- American Heart Association- Houston, Leader for Life
- Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo, Speakers Committee Member
Relevant Representative Matters
Represented clients in all types of contested probate, trust and fiduciary litigation through trial, summary judgment, and mediation.
Represented several large corporate fiduciaries in their respective roles as trustees, executors, and administrators of estates in both contested lawsuits and administrative matters related to wills, trusts, and estates.
Obtained a favorable settlement agreement in the representation of named beneficiaries in a dispute involving foreign state marriage laws.
Represented named beneficiaries in a multi-million dollar will construction dispute in opposition to a class gift designation
Represented heirs of an estate to connect the chain of title of real property to protect against generational land loss.