Camrii H. Alexcee
Associate, Real Estate Group
Camrii H. Alexcee is a transactional real estate and business associate, whose experience includes preparing legal agreements related to the acquisition, disposition, leasing, development and operation of real estate assets, mergers & asset acquisitions and sales, preparing corporate and business entity formation and governance documents, advising clients on real estate business transactions, and reviewing title, survey, and other due diligence materials arising in real estate transactions.
Prior to joining BoyarMiller, she was a Transactional Real Estate & Business Associate in private practice and also served in an in-house legal role for private and publicly held real estate assets in Houston, including at Gatesco Inc. While at the City of Houston Legal Department, Camrii served as an Assistant City Attorney, representing the City of Houston Housing and Community Development Department.
While at South Texas College of Law Houston, Camrii was an advocate in the South Texas Mock Trial Challenge, and participated in the Summer Trial Academy as part of the Championship Team.
- JD, South Texas College of Law Houston
- BA in Philosophy, University of Houston
Awards & Recognitions
- Houstonia Magazine’s Top Lawyer (2022-2023)
- Two-time Langdell Scholar
- CALI Award
- Fred Parks Faculty Scholarship Recipient
- S&R Anderson Jr ’82 Scholarship Recipient
- Vinson & Elkins Public Interest Scholarship Recipient
- Sam & Ruth Gross Scholarship Recipient