Jill Willard Young
Of Counsel, Litigation Group
An attorney for more than 20 years, Jill has tried cases to verdict in all areas of the law. She represents trustees, administrators, executors, beneficiaries and guardians in litigation concerning trusts, wills, gifts, estates and guardianships.
Jill recognizes that most clients who need her guidance have experienced one of life’s most emotional events. She strives to provide compassionate counsel and tenacity in working through complex issues frequently found in estates that can hold significant liquid assets, real estate, corporations, and family businesses.
She also focuses her practice on commercial litigation matters and represents businesses and individuals in disputes involving contracts, fraud, misrepresentation, breach of fiduciary duty, and administration litigation claims.
Awards & Recognitions
- Houstonia Magazine Top Lawyer (2019)
- Dean’s Outstanding Advocate Award
- National American Bar Association Moot Court Champion
- American Bar Association Best Advocate Award
- Texas Super Lawyers Rising Stars
- US News & World Report – Best Lawyers – Litigation-Trusts and Estates (2021-2022)
- Henderson High School Distinguished Alumna Award Winner – 2021
- JD, South Texas College of Law, National Order of the Barristers
- BS, University of Texas at Austin
- Houston Bar Association
- Texas Bar Association
- Disability and Elder Law Attorneys Association
- Attorneys in Tax and Probate
- Adjunct Professor, South Texas College of Law
- Texas Exes Business Network Advisory Board