Mergers & Acquisitions
Closing the deal: Bringing entities together.
Mergers and acquisitions and corporate restructuring represent a large part of the corporate finance world—and our practice. As partners with our clients, we guide them through the complexities of the deal with sound advice, creative solutions and an efficient business approach.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Due diligence
- Transaction financing
- Transaction structure
- Definitive agreements
Recent Mergers & Acquisitions Representative Matters
- Represented a client in connection with a structuring investment entity and subsequent acquisition of oil and gas leases, covering 50,000 acres within Montana (Bakken Shale).
- Represented a private Measurement-While-Drilling company in a $197,500,000 merger with a public special purpose acquisition company.
- Represented a private core pressure analysis company in a $65,000,000 sale to a subsidiary of a public energy services company.
- Represented a private company in connection with the acquisition of a Michigan and Oregon cell tower portfolio (28 towers) from a subsidiary of a Fortune 50 telecom company.
- Represented a specialty drill bit manufacturing company in a $37,000,000 merger transaction.