Mergers & Acquisitions
Closing the deal: Bringing entities together.
Mergers and acquisitions and corporate restructuring represent a large part of the corporate finance world—and our practice. As partners with our clients, we guide them through the complexities of the deal with sound advice, creative solutions and an efficient business approach.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Due diligence
- Transaction financing
- Transaction structure
- Definitive agreements
Recent Mergers & Acquisitions Representative Matters
- Represented a minority owner of a food processing business in connection with the sale of that ownership interest to another owner of the business.
- Represented a designer, developer and producer of antenna systems and radio frequency circuits in the sale of its capital stock to an Irish based technology company.
- Represented the owners of Kingsley Constructors, Inc. (“Kingsley”) in the sale of all of the stock of Kingsley to MasTec.
- Assisted national wholesaler of products and services for the multi-family apartment industry acquire a San Diego based company for $7.5 million.
- Represented Better Bags, Inc. (a distributor of plastic bags used in the supermarket industry) in the sale of substantially all of its assets to Hercules Poly, Inc.