Helping clients achieve their goals by covering the entire spectrum of commercial real estate representation.
Agile and adept, we apply creative thinking, teamwork and the necessary resources to deliver the best outcome and value to our clients. We represent corporations, institutional owners and developers at the local, national and international level, and we are here to help you.
Our areas of experience include:
- Large-scale transactions where we navigate the complexities of land sale and purchase, financing, entity creation and more
- Structuring land ownership agreements, contractor negotiations, infrastructure development and issue management
- Mixed-use developments involving multiple parties and land types
- Litigation and conflict resolution and efficient case planning
- Public-private partnerships, expediting capital projects and reducing capital costs in complex and detailed real estate structures
Recent Real Estate Representation Representative Matters
- Represented purchaser in connection with acquisition of retail properties
- Represented local landlord in negotiation and preparation of various retail leases with both national chains and local businesses
- Represented tenant company in negotiation and preparation of office leases for branches statewide, including the Dallas-Fort Worth, Houston, and South Texas metroplexes
- Representation of the developer of a multi-phase, mixed-use, urban infill development in Houston.
- Representation of a developer and operator of multi-unit residential facilities.