Helping clients achieve their goals by covering the entire spectrum of commercial real estate representation.
Agile and adept, we apply creative thinking, teamwork and the necessary resources to deliver the best outcome and value to our clients. We represent corporations, institutional owners and developers at the local, national and international level, and we are here to help you.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Large-scale transactions where we navigate the complexities of land sale and purchase, financing, entity creation and more
- Structuring land ownership agreements, contractor negotiations, infrastructure development and issue management
- Mixed-use developments involving multiple parties and land types
- Litigation and conflict resolution and efficient case planning
- Public-private partnerships, expediting capital projects and reducing capital costs in complex and detailed real estate structures
Recent Real Estate Representation Representative Matters
- Represented landlord in the lease of a 14,500 square foot school facility in Houston.
- Represented local real estate entrepreneurs in the formation and capitalization of an investment fund through private offerings under Regulation D of the Securities Act of 1933 to acquire income producing retail centers developments.
- Represented the seller in the sale of a mixed use office building.