Helping clients achieve their goals by covering the entire spectrum of commercial real estate representation.
Agile and adept, we apply creative thinking, teamwork and the necessary resources to deliver the best outcome and value to our clients. We represent corporations, institutional owners and developers at the local, national and international level, and we are here to help you.
Our areas of experience include:
- Large-scale transactions where we navigate the complexities of land sale and purchase, financing, entity creation and more
- Structuring land ownership agreements, contractor negotiations, infrastructure development and issue management
- Mixed-use developments involving multiple parties and land types
- Litigation and conflict resolution and efficient case planning
- Public-private partnerships, expediting capital projects and reducing capital costs in complex and detailed real estate structures
Recent Real Estate Representation Representative Matters
- Represented Kirby Grove Lofts Venture, LLC, an affiliate of Midway, in the refinancing of the Avenue Grove multifamily development. The Lender was Wells Fargo.
- Represented Elite Street Capital Waterstone Equity DE, LLC, in a debt refinance of apartments in Baltimore County, Maryland. The Lender was The Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation (Freddie Mac) and the Loan Servicer was Greystone Servicing Company, LLC.
- Represented Midway in the refinancing of their construction loan into permanent financing for the 100 Park multifamily development at Century Square in College Station, Texas.
- Represented a residential subdivision developer in the acquisition of an approximately 88-acre tract of land in Collin County, Texas, and drafted and negotiated the development and construction agreements, off-site easements and related agreements, and public improvement district restrictions and documentation.