Helping clients achieve their goals by covering the entire spectrum of commercial real estate representation.
Agile and adept, we apply creative thinking, teamwork and the necessary resources to deliver the best outcome and value to our clients. We represent corporations, institutional owners and developers at the local, national and international level, and we are here to help you.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Large-scale transactions where we navigate the complexities of land sale and purchase, financing, entity creation and more
- Structuring land ownership agreements, contractor negotiations, infrastructure development and issue management
- Mixed-use developments involving multiple parties and land types
- Litigation and conflict resolution and efficient case planning
- Public-private partnerships, expediting capital projects and reducing capital costs in complex and detailed real estate structures
Recent Real Estate Representation Representative Matters
- Tax deferred condemnation transactions
- Like kind exchanges including multiple forward and reverse deferred exchanges of real estate and oil and gas interests
- Timing of tax recognition for MUD reimbursement costs
Valley Baptist Health System began working with Bill Boyar and his team in 2004. The very first project involved a $70MM acquisition of a hospital that closed within 90 days. What a great first impression! Bill and the entire team have provided our system with invaluable legal and business advice in an extremely efficient and responsive manner.
BoyarMiller represents Valley Baptist Health System and its affiliates in connection with corporate transactions, mergers and acquisitions, finance, real estate, antitrust, employment and employment litigation.
Hilary Tyson has been Lovett Commercial’s go-to attorney for complex real estate transactions and partnership and entity formation and governance matters since 2012. I view Hilary as an extension of my team. She is a dedicated partner to Lovett and consistently demonstrates an in-depth knowledge of real estate matters, provides creative solutions to our complex development needs, and meets and often exceeds the timeframes of our demanding deadlines. In short, Hilary gets the job done and is continually looking out for Lovett’s best interests.
We are extremely grateful for the relationship that we have with Bill Boyar. We came to Bill a little over a year ago as a small company with a successful track record and a strong desire to grow. He helped us to define our goals and then formulate the details of a strategic plan to accomplish our vision. He and his team of professionals have provided exemplary service at all times, but there is much more to the relationship. Bill has become a trusted friend, advisor and business partner who continually displays great enthusiasm for the journey.
BoyarMiller has provided corporate, real estate leasing, employment, strategic planning and capital formation services to Freebirds.