Helping clients achieve their goals by covering the entire spectrum of commercial real estate representation.
Agile and adept, we apply creative thinking, teamwork and the necessary resources to deliver the best outcome and value to our clients. We represent corporations, institutional owners and developers at the local, national and international level, and we are here to help you.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Large-scale transactions where we navigate the complexities of land sale and purchase, financing, entity creation and more
- Structuring land ownership agreements, contractor negotiations, infrastructure development and issue management
- Mixed-use developments involving multiple parties and land types
- Litigation and conflict resolution and efficient case planning
- Public-private partnerships, expediting capital projects and reducing capital costs in complex and detailed real estate structures
Recent Real Estate Representation Representative Matters
- Tax deferred condemnation transactions
- Like kind exchanges including multiple forward and reverse deferred exchanges of real estate and oil and gas interests
- Timing of tax recognition for MUD reimbursement costs
Gary Miller and his team of talented attorneys worked tirelessly for us during the most critical stage of our recapitalization. Their unique combination of experience, wisdom, negotiating ability and sheer determination was the major factor that allowed us to achieve a successful closing within 60 days of signing our LOI.”
BoyarMiller worked with Contract Land Staff and its shareholders on a recapitalization project. Knowing that they viewed this transaction as a once in a lifetime opportunity gave us the chance to fulfill an important part of our mission by “making a difference in people’s lives.”
Bill Boyar has been a strong voice of reason through the somewhat tumultuous and precipitous growth of our firm. While BoyarMiller’s senior partners have provided us with uncommon insight for developing and achieving our vision, their dedicated partners and associates have labored tirelessly to help guide our organization towards that goal. They are much more than a law firm.
BoyarMiller served as counsel to TCP Holdings, LLC and its affiliates on over 40 acquisitions and financings totaling over $240MM in asset value and have provided corporate, real estate, capital formation, strategic planning, litigation and creditors’ rights services.
We are extremely grateful for the relationship that we have with Bill Boyar. We came to Bill a little over a year ago as a small company with a successful track record and a strong desire to grow. He helped us to define our goals and then formulate the details of a strategic plan to accomplish our vision. He and his team of professionals have provided exemplary service at all times, but there is much more to the relationship. Bill has become a trusted friend, advisor and business partner who continually displays great enthusiasm for the journey.
BoyarMiller has provided corporate, real estate leasing, employment, strategic planning and capital formation services to Freebirds.