Helping clients achieve their goals by covering the entire spectrum of commercial real estate representation.
Agile and adept, we apply creative thinking, teamwork and the necessary resources to deliver the best outcome and value to our clients. We represent corporations, institutional owners and developers at the local, national and international level, and we are here to help you.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Large-scale transactions where we navigate the complexities of land sale and purchase, financing, entity creation and more
- Structuring land ownership agreements, contractor negotiations, infrastructure development and issue management
- Mixed-use developments involving multiple parties and land types
- Litigation and conflict resolution and efficient case planning
- Public-private partnerships, expediting capital projects and reducing capital costs in complex and detailed real estate structures
Recent Real Estate Representation Representative Matters
- Tax deferred condemnation transactions
- Like kind exchanges including multiple forward and reverse deferred exchanges of real estate and oil and gas interests
- Timing of tax recognition for MUD reimbursement costs
Gary Miller and his team of talented attorneys worked tirelessly for us during the most critical stage of our recapitalization. Their unique combination of experience, wisdom, negotiating ability and sheer determination was the major factor that allowed us to achieve a successful closing within 60 days of signing our LOI.”
BoyarMiller worked with Contract Land Staff and its shareholders on a recapitalization project. Knowing that they viewed this transaction as a once in a lifetime opportunity gave us the chance to fulfill an important part of our mission by “making a difference in people’s lives.”
The Welcome Group was able to move forward with negotiations with total confidence because we were represented by a firm that had been there 50 times before. Bill Boyar knew one of the principals of the New York firm that was furnishing the $300 million and his advice to us was priceless. BoyarMiller is the best.
Hilary Tyson has been Lovett Commercial’s go-to attorney for complex real estate transactions and partnership and entity formation and governance matters since 2012. I view Hilary as an extension of my team. She is a dedicated partner to Lovett and consistently demonstrates an in-depth knowledge of real estate matters, provides creative solutions to our complex development needs, and meets and often exceeds the timeframes of our demanding deadlines. In short, Hilary gets the job done and is continually looking out for Lovett’s best interests.