Helping clients achieve their goals by covering the entire spectrum of commercial real estate representation.
Agile and adept, we apply creative thinking, teamwork and the necessary resources to deliver the best outcome and value to our clients. We represent corporations, institutional owners and developers at the local, national and international level, and we are here to help you.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Large-scale transactions where we navigate the complexities of land sale and purchase, financing, entity creation and more
- Structuring land ownership agreements, contractor negotiations, infrastructure development and issue management
- Mixed-use developments involving multiple parties and land types
- Litigation and conflict resolution and efficient case planning
- Public-private partnerships, expediting capital projects and reducing capital costs in complex and detailed real estate structures
Recent Real Estate Representation Representative Matters
- Represented a strategic buyer in a transaction to acquire the equity interests of a company operating one of the largest T-Mobile Premium Retailer networks in the U.S., as well as representing the strategic buyer in its efforts to acquire senior debt financing to fund approximately $50 million of the purchase price, as well as in a related private offering to raise approximately $37 million of the purchase price.
- Represented client in connection with the acquisition of approximately 500 acres in Montgomery County, Texas, and in connection with the subsequent sale of right-of-way frontage to a commercial developer. Transaction included negotiation of terms for a land swap with a municipality in connection with construction of new municipal facilities, as well as development and financing agreements with newly formed in-city municipal utility districts.
- Represented Kirby Grove Lofts Venture, LLC, an affiliate of Midway, in the refinancing of the Avenue Grove multifamily development. The Lender was Wells Fargo.