Helping clients achieve their goals by covering the entire spectrum of commercial real estate representation.
Agile and adept, we apply creative thinking, teamwork and the necessary resources to deliver the best outcome and value to our clients. We represent corporations, institutional owners and developers at the local, national and international level, and we are here to help you.
Areas of Focus:
- Large-scale transactions where we navigate the complexities of land sale and purchase, financing, entity creation and more
- Structuring land ownership agreements, contractor negotiations, infrastructure development and issue management
- Mixed-use developments involving multiple parties and land types
- Litigation and conflict resolution and efficient case planning
- Public-private partnerships, expediting capital projects and reducing capital costs in complex and detailed real estate structures
- Represent national homebuilders in the negotiation and drafting of documents for the acquisition and development of undeveloped acreage and developed lots for master planned communities in the Houston, Dallas-Fort Worth, Austin and San Antonio market areas, including drafting and negotiation of contracts, easements, development and financing agreements, escrow and cost-sharing agreements for regional improvements between owners, and subdivision restrictions and property owners association formation.
- Represent private developer in the development and sale of retail shopping center including negotiation and drafting of contracts for sale of improved and unimproved commercial parcels, reciprocal access easements and cost-sharing agreements and incentive agreements with municipalities.
- Represented private company in connection with acquisition of multiple parcels of developed and improved land (including an automotive repair and salvage yard site) in the vicinity of a Rail corridor located in the City of Houston, Harris County, Texas for expansion of light industrial and office headquarters, and resolve related title and survey issues and identify environmental concerns regarding same to accommodate the planning and re-development of acquired sites.
- Landlord/Tenant Disputes
- Design & Construction Defects
- Boundary Disputes
We are extremely grateful for the relationship that we have with Bill Boyar. We came to Bill a little over a year ago as a small company with a successful track record and a strong desire to grow. He helped us to define our goals and then formulate the details of a strategic plan to accomplish our vision. He and his team of professionals have provided exemplary service at all times, but there is much more to the relationship. Bill has become a trusted friend, advisor and business partner who continually displays great enthusiasm for the journey.
BoyarMiller has provided corporate, real estate leasing, employment, strategic planning and capital formation services to Freebirds.
Bill Boyar has been a strong voice of reason through the somewhat tumultuous and precipitous growth of our firm. While BoyarMiller’s senior partners have provided us with uncommon insight for developing and achieving our vision, their dedicated partners and associates have labored tirelessly to help guide our organization towards that goal. They are much more than a law firm.
BoyarMiller served as counsel to TCP Holdings, LLC and its affiliates on over 40 acquisitions and financings totaling over $240MM in asset value and have provided corporate, real estate, capital formation, strategic planning, litigation and creditors’ rights services.
Tiffany is highly responsive, a great communicator, and is able to summarize complex legal issues succinctly. More importantly, she anticipates transaction issues and focuses on overcoming any deal hurdles, taking into account legal risks while proposing practical business solutions.