Helping clients achieve their goals by covering the entire spectrum of commercial real estate representation.
Agile and adept, we apply creative thinking, teamwork and the necessary resources to deliver the best outcome and value to our clients. We represent corporations, institutional owners and developers at the local, national and international level, and we are here to help you.
Areas of Focus:
- Large-scale transactions where we navigate the complexities of land sale and purchase, financing, entity creation and more
- Structuring land ownership agreements, contractor negotiations, infrastructure development and issue management
- Mixed-use developments involving multiple parties and land types
- Litigation and conflict resolution and efficient case planning
- Public-private partnerships, expediting capital projects and reducing capital costs in complex and detailed real estate structures
- Tax deferred condemnation transactions
- Like kind exchanges including multiple forward and reverse deferred exchanges of real estate and oil and gas interests
- Timing of tax recognition for MUD reimbursement costs
- Landlord/Tenant Disputes
- Design & Construction Defects
- Boundary Disputes
The Welcome Group was able to move forward with negotiations with total confidence because we were represented by a firm that had been there 50 times before. Bill Boyar knew one of the principals of the New York firm that was furnishing the $300 million and his advice to us was priceless. BoyarMiller is the best.
Bill Boyar has been a strong voice of reason through the somewhat tumultuous and precipitous growth of our firm. While BoyarMiller’s senior partners have provided us with uncommon insight for developing and achieving our vision, their dedicated partners and associates have labored tirelessly to help guide our organization towards that goal. They are much more than a law firm.
BoyarMiller served as counsel to TCP Holdings, LLC and its affiliates on over 40 acquisitions and financings totaling over $240MM in asset value and have provided corporate, real estate, capital formation, strategic planning, litigation and creditors’ rights services.
Valley Baptist Health System began working with Bill Boyar and his team in 2004. The very first project involved a $70MM acquisition of a hospital that closed within 90 days. What a great first impression! Bill and the entire team have provided our system with invaluable legal and business advice in an extremely efficient and responsive manner.
BoyarMiller represents Valley Baptist Health System and its affiliates in connection with corporate transactions, mergers and acquisitions, finance, real estate, antitrust, employment and employment litigation.