Helping clients achieve their goals by covering the entire spectrum of commercial real estate representation.
Agile and adept, we apply creative thinking, teamwork and the necessary resources to deliver the best outcome and value to our clients. We represent corporations, institutional owners and developers at the local, national and international level, and we are here to help you.
Areas of Focus:
- Large-scale transactions where we navigate the complexities of land sale and purchase, financing, entity creation and more
- Structuring land ownership agreements, contractor negotiations, infrastructure development and issue management
- Mixed-use developments involving multiple parties and land types
- Litigation and conflict resolution and efficient case planning
- Public-private partnerships, expediting capital projects and reducing capital costs in complex and detailed real estate structures
- Tax deferred condemnation transactions
- Like kind exchanges including multiple forward and reverse deferred exchanges of real estate and oil and gas interests
- Timing of tax recognition for MUD reimbursement costs
- Landlord/Tenant Disputes
- Design & Construction Defects
- Boundary Disputes
Hilary Tyson has been Lovett Commercial’s go-to attorney for complex real estate transactions and partnership and entity formation and governance matters since 2012. I view Hilary as an extension of my team. She is a dedicated partner to Lovett and consistently demonstrates an in-depth knowledge of real estate matters, provides creative solutions to our complex development needs, and meets and often exceeds the timeframes of our demanding deadlines. In short, Hilary gets the job done and is continually looking out for Lovett’s best interests.
Tiffany is highly responsive, a great communicator, and is able to summarize complex legal issues succinctly. More importantly, she anticipates transaction issues and focuses on overcoming any deal hurdles, taking into account legal risks while proposing practical business solutions.
The Welcome Group was able to move forward with negotiations with total confidence because we were represented by a firm that had been there 50 times before. Bill Boyar knew one of the principals of the New York firm that was furnishing the $300 million and his advice to us was priceless. BoyarMiller is the best.