Substantial experience in the domestic transportation and logistics industry.
Our team has represented freight forwarders, freight transportation brokers, carriers, logistics providers, manufacturers and shippers in connection with air, surface and maritime transportation and logistics matters. For these clients, our experienced counsel and cost-effective solutions keep their businesses moving in the right direction.
Some of the services we have provided include:
- Negotiating and drafting various transportation and warehousing contracts, as well as long-term 3PL, 4PL, vendor-managed inventory and “just-in-time” agreements
- International transactions
- Vendor negotiations
Recent Logistics Representative Matters
- Represented a company engaged in the business of providing full truck load (FTL) and less than truck load (LTL) freight hauling in the acquisition of the LTL freight hauling assets and business of another national trucking and freight hauling business.
- Represented an international plastics and chemicals manufacturer and distributor in the acquisition, lease and rail service of a build-to-suit, rail-served industrial distribution center.
- Represented a private equity purchaser of a controlling interest in an oilfield trucking business located in California.