Houston is home to some of the world’s largest and most prestigious medical institutions, as well as individual practices and medical equipment companies.
We are proud to represent many healthcare providers with business counsel, transactional services and litigation services. With our efficient structure and cost-effective approach, we deliver a healthy dose of business and legal value to help our clients stay focused on their mission of delivering health and wellness.
Some of the services we have provided to health care clients includes:
- General business services
- Employment-related issues
- Litigation and conflict resolution
- Real estate transactions
Recent Healthcare Representative Matters
- Represented a healthcare corporation in the sale of 15 micro hospitals to Saint Luke’s Health System in Kansas City and St. Vincent Hospital in Indianapolis, including sale of hospitals, negotiating assumption of $45 million of operating liabilities and $150 million of facility lease liabilities, and restructuring of over $80 million of debt.
- Representation of a medical group in connection with the organization and capitalization of an entity for physicians to invest proceeds and negotiation of a subsequent joint venture with a major hospital system to open and operate a new freestanding emergency and urgent care facility.