The Future of Houston: What’s Shaping Our Economy
The BoyarMiller Breakfast Forum returned in-person discussing The Future of Houston: What’s Shaping Our Economy. The panel of featured guests featured a variety of perspectives from Houston experts in Capital Markets, Energy, and Real Estate.
Moderated by BoyarMiller Chairman Chris Hanslik, three expert panelists shared their insights and expertise on the state of Houston’s economy — the current state and where it is going, local energy trends, and how real estate trends give insight to Houston’s future.
The discussion included:
- How technology advancements are aiding office “right-sizing”
- What is and is not moving in the energy sector
- What does the office of tomorrow look like
- What lenders are looking for
- Availability of and access to capital for middle market businesses
We’ve distilled the information from the event into a helpful eGuide. Download the eGuide to read more about the key takeaways from these thought leaders.