Our extensive real estate practice is built on a strong foundation of experience in all facets of the industry. We advise developers, investors, lenders and business users in the acquisition, development, financing, sale and leasing of real estate.
Our team has supported clients in the office and commercial, residential, mixed-use and industrial real estate segments. Additionally, our real estate litigation services have included representation of developers, owners and managers of commercial real estate in state and federal court, including tenant disputes, easement and restrictive covenant enforcement, deed restrictions enforcement, condemnation, adverse possession, construction litigation, lien enforcement and creditor bankruptcy representation.
Some of our services for these companies include:
- Large-scale transactions where we navigate the complexities of land sale and purchase, financing, entity creation and more
- Structuring land ownership agreements, contractor negotiations, infrastructure development and issue management
- Mixed-use developments involving multiple parties and land types
- Litigation and conflict resolution and efficient case planning
- Public-private partnerships, expediting capital projects and reducing capital costs in complex and detailed real estate structures
Recent Real Estate Representative Matters
- Represented Integra Realty Resources – Houston and IRR-OC (real estate appraisal and services companies) in the sale of their businesses to Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL).
- Representation of the developer of a multi-phase, mixed-use, urban infill development in Houston.
- Representation of a developer and operator of multi-unit residential facilities.
- Represented the developer of a 30-acre mixed use development in College Station, Texas, including multifamily, hospitality and retail components.
- Preparation of condominium declaration and related governance documents for mixed-use condominium project in Houston.