Creating structure for successful businesses.
As strategic business partners to our clients, we apply our deep experience, strong technical skills and an efficient team approach to enable them to achieve the financing and capital structure needed to increase the value of their business. We have helped clients—from start-ups to established multi-national corporations—with our legal and business expertise that covers the entire financing life cycle. And we do it with a team approach that draws on the expertise of our senior lawyers while technical details are managed efficiently.
Our areas of expertise include:
- All forms of capital-raising
- Financing and work out arrangements
- Choice of entity
- Commercial contracts
We are experienced in lending and factoring transactions to help clients structure innovative financing that utilizes practical documentation while providing optimum security. As both legal and business counsel to our clients, we document new transactions and solve associated non-performing credit problems. And when finance transactions are in a workout or recovery mode, we work closely with our Litigation Group to help clients recoup maximum amounts.
Recent Corporate Finance Representative Matters
- Represented a diesel fuel blending and distribution terminal and related truck transportation operation in the restructure of outstanding indebtedness and equity ownership interests.
- Represented the minority owners and operators of a multi-location fast casual food franchise in the transfer of majority ownership from one private equity owner to another private equity owner and the restructure of operating lines of credit.
- Represented the owners of a horizontal boring business in partial recapitalization and debt restructure.
- Represented a manufacturer of waste water processing equipment and developer of facilities to convert municipal waste water biosolids into a renewable energy source in the private placement of debt and equity securities.
- Represented multinational agricultural entity in a multi-million dollar equity investment from an international investor.