Capital Formation/Private Placement
Navigating the financing maze with experience.
Our clients rely on our ability to assist them in developing strategic initiatives for their businesses that include formation packages and all types of public and private financing options. We participate with them in developing business plans, growth strategies, employee compensation programs and governance structures needed to meet their objectives. Then we apply our resources, experience and relationships to secure funding with the legal skill to effectively advise on any type of transaction.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Capital plan development
- Capital strategies
- Debt sourcing
- Equity sourcing
Recent Capital Formation/Private Placement Representative Matters
- Representation of a medical group in connection with the organization and capitalization of an entity for physicians to invest proceeds and negotiation of a subsequent joint venture with a major hospital system to open and operate a new freestanding emergency and urgent care facility.
- Representation of an oil and gas related company in connection with its capital raise through a private placement under Regulation D of the Securities Act of 1933.
- Represented regional sponsor and developer of free standing emergency departments in multiple capital raises through private placements under Regulation D of the Securities Act of 1933.
- Representation of a revenue cycle management company in its initial organization and ongoing corporate needs.
- Representation of a memory care facility in connection with its initial organization and round one capital.