As strategic business partners to our clients, we apply our deep experience, strong technical skills and an efficient team approach to enable them to achieve the financing and capital structure needed to increase the value of their business.
We have helped clients—from start-ups to established multi-national corporations—with our legal and business expertise that covers the entire financing life cycle. And we do it with a team approach that draws on the expertise of our senior lawyers while technical details are managed efficiently.
Our areas of expertise include:
- All forms of capital-raising
- Financing and work out arrangements
- Choice of entity
- Commercial contracts
We are experienced in lending and factoring transactions to help clients structure innovative financing that utilizes practical documentation while providing optimum security. As both legal and business counsel to our clients, we document new transactions and solve associated non-performing credit problems. And when finance transactions are in a workout or recovery mode, we work closely with our Litigation Group to help clients recoup maximum amounts.
Recent Corporate Finance Representative Matters
- Represented the existing entity in an equity investment and reorganization in conjunction with a $20,000,000 loan commitment from a private equity investor into a business specializing in the purchase, sale and rent-to-own of residential storage buildings, carports, gazebos and other manufactured structures.
- Represented the borrower in a senior loan comprised of an $11,300,000 term loan and a revolving loan not to exceed $2,000,000 as well as a subordinated non-revolving $5,000,000 loan by a national veterinary medical service provider.
- Represented the borrower in a $38,000,000 senior term loan and a revolving loan not to exceed $7,000,000 to a company that provides products relating to the exploration and refining of oil, including traveling blocks, rotary tables, swivel joints and pressure gauges.