As strategic business partners to our clients, we apply our deep experience, strong technical skills and an efficient team approach to enable them to achieve the financing and capital structure needed to increase the value of their business.
We have helped clients—from start-ups to established multi-national corporations—with our legal and business expertise that covers the entire financing life cycle. And we do it with a team approach that draws on the expertise of our senior lawyers while technical details are managed efficiently.
Our areas of expertise include:
- All forms of capital-raising
- Financing and work out arrangements
- Choice of entity
- Commercial contracts
We are experienced in lending and factoring transactions to help clients structure innovative financing that utilizes practical documentation while providing optimum security. As both legal and business counsel to our clients, we document new transactions and solve associated non-performing credit problems. And when finance transactions are in a workout or recovery mode, we work closely with our Litigation Group to help clients recoup maximum amounts.
Recent Corporate Finance Representative Matters
- Represented of national home builder in the acquisition of an approximately 80-acre tract of land in Harris County for development as a residential subdivision community, and negotiation of associated conveyance documents, land bank documents, development agreements with adjacent land developer, and financing and reimbursement agreements with the Municipal Utility District.
- Represented a national retailer in connection with a $280 million credit facility secured by borrower-owned locations.
- Represented manufacturer of light poles and standards in secured line of credit to finance acquisition of outstanding ownership interests.