Prosecuting and defending the full range of business disputes for today’s complex business environment.
Our trial and appellate team begins by understanding our clients’ objectives. Then we develop an effective strategy to position a case for trial and to achieve the desired outcome. Our litigation capabilities are broad and our clients are diverse, including business entrepreneurs, real estate developers, lending institutions and public and private companies.
Our litigation experience encompasses prosecuting and defending the full range of business disputes including:
- Antitrust & Non-Compete Disputes
- Business Torts
- Civil RICO
- Contractual Disputes
- Corporate Governance Disputes
- Fiduciary Duty Claims
- Lender Liability
- Oil & Gas Litigation
- Partnership & Corporate Disputes
- Securities Fraud
- Shareholder & Derivative Suits
- Intellctual Property, Trade Secrets & Trademark Disputes
Recent Business Litigation Representative Matters
- Obtained multiple defense verdicts in favor of numerous Texas grocery store chains in actions against the State of Texas for violations of contracts to deliver food services under the Woman Infants and Children’s Program in Texas.
- Represented an energy company in litigation with foreign governmental entities and companies over contract dispute, tortious interference and breach of fiduciary duty.
- Obtained a defense verdict for a bank and its holding company in a shareholder suit.
- Represented a Texas-based energy company in numerous contractual disputes over environmental reporting.
- Texas counsel for Houston-based construction company on numerous matters including contract litigation.