Associate, Litigation Group
Molly Hust joined BoyarMiller’s Litigation Group in August 2015 after participating in the firm’s Summer Clerkship Program in 2014. Molly’s practice is primarily focused on serving clients in a wide range of complex commercial and employment law disputes.
Areas of Focus
- Complex commercial litigation
- Employment law disputes
- Graduate of South Texas College of Law Houston
- Graduate of the University of Alabama
- JD, South Texas College of Law Houston
- BA, University of Alabama
- Houston Bar Association
- Houston Young Lawyers Association (HYLA)
When “Presence” Isn’t an Option: Creating a Valid Will in a Global Pandemic
The “Buc” stops here: the Fourteenth Court of Appeals explains why compensation re-payment provisions are unreasonable restraints of trade
The “Skinny” on Protecting Trademarks
Look Out: A Lawsuit Against a Terminated Entity May Be Quickly Terminated
Are Non-Competition Agreements for Sale?